2013 Nissan Pathfinder: A Family Must Have
2012 is almost over, what a better way to start new year than with a new car.
Nissan took its Pathfinder and transformed the look… from classy to a sophisticated vehicle for the whole family.
2013 Nissan Pathfinder has it all, let’s take a look:
- The design is more contemporary
- The exterior is beautiful and sleek
7 Premium Seats, Yes 7
- The spacious interior fits a Latino Family, including even the dog.
- The third row folds to an enormous trunk, which fits perfectly the bags for your family trip… A bag for the dresses, a bag for the makeup… a bag for the shoes.
Bigger Interior Room
- It has an impressive growth in interior room,compared to the 2012, both for the travelers and equipment. In particular, the third row passengers now get two extra inches of legroom making it a space you might actually be able to use.
Latch & Glide Technology
- To be honest this is one of my favorite feature of this vehicle. As a mother is always important to think on your children safety at the time of buying a new car.
- The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder has an unique seating system that provides more space to reach the third row even with a child safety seat located in the second row. (as shown on the picture)
- The LATCH AND GLIDE technology system on the second row demonstrates the awesomeness of this “camioneta”. LATCH AND GLIDE means that parents don’t need to wrestle with a child safety seat to remove and reinstall it, and that third-row passengers aren’t required to do acrobatic maneuvers to reach their seats.
Instrument Panel Navigation Screen
- I love the touchscreen feature on the panel. Technology as its finest.
- Through your commands, the color screen will provide information on Navigation, Audio, Phone and Bluetooth.
- You can access information by using the Multi-Function Controller or by using the touch screen.
The new Nissan Pathfinder is the best options for those who need a 7 seat passenger vehicle but can’t stand the look of a mini van.
This vehicle is high on my list as a replacement for my current vehicle.
✭ This is part of a sponsored campaign with Latina Mom Bloggers and Nissan. However, all opinions expressed are my own
For overall experience of the vehicle, please visit: http://www.nissanusa.com/suvs/pathfinder